Foundation gifts support quality library services that ensure lifelong learning and literacy in Grand County. In 2005, Grand County Library District was selected as the "Colorado Library of the Year" by the Colorado Association of Libraries. Today more than ever, we rely on private gifts to foster our tradition of excellence. Your help makes the difference.
- In addition to the above benefits, these gifts assure a charter membership in the Patrons' Society.
- Make checks payable to Grand County Library Foundation
- Mail to: GCLF, PO Box 1050, Granby, CO 80446
- Our Director of Finance, Pat Berger, will be happy to assist you with this transaction.
- Contact Pat Berger at 970-887-9411 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use the secure transaction button below
- Direct your gift or give us additional information about your gift